About Immigration Care

Immigration Care, founded in 2008, provides immigration advice by a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). Martine Varekamp-Bos manages the Immigration Care team and is licensed to practice Canadian immigration law. Immigration Care holds an international employment agency license in the province of Alberta and Martine is an Alberta Commissioner of Oaths.

Martine, originally from the Netherlands, essentially immigrated to Canada twice. Once as a teenager with her family as self-employed farmers and a second time with her husband, whom she sponsored. Growing up and still living on a dairy farm, with her husband and 3 kids, she has close ties to the agricultural sector and specializes in agricultural migration.

In 2003, she graduated from the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow, Scotland with a degree in Marketing; followed by an Immigration Consultant Certificate obtained from Bow Valley College in Calgary in 2008. She passed her full skills exam to become a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant and subsequently opened Immigration Care in the same year.

Speaking Engagements

Over the years Martine has enjoyed speaking before various groups about hiring foreign workers and applying for permanent residency. She has regularly presented at the National Citizenship and Immigration Conference, she spoken before the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants, Red Deer Chamber of Commerce, Central Alberta Rural Manufacturing Association, Canadian Association of Farm Advisors, Central Alberta Economic Partnership, Battle River Alliance for Economic Development, Agriculture Industry Labour Council of Alberta, Alberta Pork, Alberta Beekeepers Association and the PowerFarm Group,

Authorized Representative

Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants are members of the College of Immigration Citizenship Consultants and are required to attend a Canadian immigration law training program, they must continually update their immigration knowledge and adhere to a strict set of professional conduct rules.

To provide immigration advice, you must be an Authorized Representative. For information regarding who can legally represent you on immigration applications please visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/index.asp

Services available in English, Spanish, and Dutch.

© 2023 Immigration Care | | Website by EDGE Marketing & Design Inc.